Beliv in you. The world’s friendliest bike for roads and gravel paths. Experience comfort, safety, and versatility in style. Ride in style with this confidence-inspiring, fashionable bike that allows you to take your next adventure through and beyond the city. Wide, reliable tires resist punctures and tackle road debris and gravel, no problem. The step-through design with a split downtube offers comfort while standing over the bike, and adds some fun flair to the outlook. The style blends the drop bar outlook onto a stable, beginner-friendly bike. - Light and nimble ALUXX-grade aluminum frame - Aluminum fork - Durable double-wall rims with Giant P-RX2 puncture-resistant tires - Shimano 2x8-speed shifting - Front and rear racks, fenders, and kickstand - Disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions - Integrated dropouts and kickstand mount for the easy addition of accessories like panniers and kickstands - Two sets of brake levers — a standard set located on the drops and a secondary set on the flat portion of the drop bars - Compatible with RideSense chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - Equipped with rack and fenders for running quick errands in any kind of weather
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$115.70 - $120.70
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
$110.70 - $116.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$110.00 - $115.70
FLAT OUT SENDING. Liv Shuttle Flat is poised for performance, with the comfort, grip, and protection you need when sending it over a rock garden or filleting a berm. These surefooted mountain bike shoes perform under pressure and meet the demands of rigorous riding while providing ultimate comfort. Keep your cool as you walk to grab a mid-ride drink before heading up for another lap! FEATURES - GRIPR dual-density rubber in the pedal contact area is highly abrasion-resistant and reliable for pedal contact and walking through technical terrain. - Internal EVA insole for supreme cushioning - High-tech TPU film with laser-perforation for better foot climate and quick drying - Injection TPU toe guard with extra-heavy stitch for durability and protection - Stretch mesh lace pocket on tongue top to pack the excess lace for added safety. - Reflective laces to improve visibility when navigating the streets to the trailhead.
SLICE THROUGH THE WIND This lightweight gem packs neatly inside a stealthy, integrated stuff sack and its windproof and water-repellent qualities will get you home safe and sound. Zipped rear pockets ensure your belongings aren’t left behind on the road or trail. Don’t be caught off guard—the Cefira Wind Jacket is the perfect size to tuck into a jersey pocket or pack for those unexpected weather conditions. FEATURES - Liv Club Fit - Super-light ProTextura fabric on the front and back - High collar for added protection - Full-length zipper - Reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Self-fabric stuff sack - Two zipper front pockets - Materials: - Main Fabric: 100% nylon; Sleeve: 90% polyester, 10% spandex; Inner Collar: 85% polyester, 15% spandex - Available sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 107g
$100.00 - $105.70
SHRED READY. The Fera mountain bike shoe offers the perfect touch of stiffness to keep you efficient with supreme comfort while looking out for your knee health. Whether you’re looking to ride on the local gravel path or more technical singletrack, Fera has you and your feet covered. FEATURES - Motion Efficiency System (MES)—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and midfoot - MES integrated nylon plate technology, scientifically proven to provide heel-to-forefoot stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently, results in a lower rate of knee injuries. - High-traction rubber sole comprises the ForceDrive nylon midsole and rubber outsole for confidence to push the limits on rock gardens and navigate the hike-a-bike sections. - The nylon upper material is built to ventilate and protect and contains high-density mesh inserts for excellent airflow while resisting mud, sand, and grass - Injection hook-and-loop closure keeps the straps from loosening as your ride, securing your foot from the get-go for the long haul. - Reversed front strap for improved comfort and a more secure fit from the reinforcement created by the opposing Velcro straps, relieving unnecessary foot pressure - Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to create a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume to provide optimal comfort without heel slip. - Double secure toe cleat inserts allowing exact cleat placement along a longer lateral surface.
Liv's Fisso Shorts are all you need for a great day on the bike. Lightweight, supportive TransTextura fabric keeps you cool and dry, while strategically placed flatlock seams ensure the shorts sit smoothly against your skin as you pedal. The wide, soft crossover waistband increases the all-day comfort of these shorts. A women's specific SportComfor chamois uses dual-thickness, high-density padding for exceptional high-mileage comfort and support. - Women’s-specific SportComfor Chamois provides padding and support for long-distance riding - TransTextura moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric - Crossover waistband for increased comfort - Strategically-placed flatlock seams
Liv's Mossa Shorts give you a comfortable and conforming fit with supportive Lycra and flat-lock seams. They're sure to become a riding favorite, thanks to an multi-panel contoured cut and fast-drying TransTextura fabric. And, the women's-specific CoreComfort chamois pad ensures a pleasant ride.
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
$45.70 - $47.70
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Liv’s Hearty Winter Gloves keep your hands toasty during chilly winter commutes. They’re made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric to protect you from the elements. Tip Tech fingertips allow you to check your smartphone without exposing your fingers to cold temperatures. And, reflective accents ensure you stay visible during the short winter months.
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
- Perfect for commuting and short distance rides, giving the option to comfortably ride in any skirt, leggings, pants or shorts - Designed to adapt to a woman’s figure with a seamless structure for total freedom of movement - Built-in, super-lightweight chamois that provides pressure-relieving comfort without adding undue bulk - Transtextura fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and accelerates drying to fight off odors
- Breathable and stretchy fleece Lycra - Extended and elasticized cuff - Highly absorbent terry wipe area - Silicon appliqué on palm & fingers for all-weather grip - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips - High-visibility reflective accents
Liv's Passion Short Finger Gloves have the support you need for all-day adventures. The reinforced Amara palm is equipped with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding for high-mileage, high comfort, vibration damping, and pressure relief. Printed silicone palm grips keep your hands on the controls. The back is made of breathable, four-way stretch mesh, and the thumbs feature large micro-fiber nose wipes.
When the weather starts to turn, you need the warming power of Liv's Lux Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. The Lux Merino socks incorporate an arch band that compresses and stabilizes along with ergo cushioning for all-day comfort.
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$13.70 - $14.70
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
$8.70 - $10.70
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
Page 1 of 1