- Engineering-grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
$99.99 - $110.70
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all—cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 355g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- The only pedal in the XPRESSO line to use a carbon body. - Hollow steel axle is light and durable at the same time. - ICLIC system is a pre-opened design, making clipping in super easy. - Carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height, and an oversized platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 99g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Double-sided clipless design - Forged 6061 aluminum body - DU bushings - SPD compatible (6° float) - Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle - 275g pair
- Compatible with Shimano® SPD™ cleat systems - Single or multi release functionality - 14 degrees of rotational adjustment - Steel construction - Hardware included
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability. - Chromoly axle - Dual DU bushing system - Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
$30.70 - $159.00
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More. When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy. FEATURES - 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip - Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle - Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor - Wide platform design for increased stability - Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel SPECS - Weight: 365g - Platform Size: 115x105mm - # of Pins: 10 per side - Axle Material: Chromoly steel - Height: 8.3-12mm - Pin to Axle distance: 112mm - Color: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple, OilSlick - Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum COMPATIBILITY - Currently, due to the deep counterbore of the crank arms, these pedals are not compatible with SRAM Carbon cranks. - These pedals are not compatible with crank boots without modification to the crank boots. We recommend removing crankboots before installation.
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
$13.99 - $25.70
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
These forged alloy platform pedals feature a durable chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Toe clip compatible - Loose ball bearings - 599g/pair
The EXPLORER PD-ES600 pedals are designed for rides requiring frequent engagement and disengagement, such as city touring. Light action springs allow for easy entry and exit, making the new rider feel more confident. CLEAN APPEARANCE - The PD-ES600 features a clean appearance body for use on lightweight road touring bikes. EASY RIDER ADJUSTMENT - Easy-to-adjust entry and release tension settings. SYSTEM ENGINEERED TO WORK TOGETHER - SHIMANO RT footwear is designed to match the PD-ES600.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 replaceable pins per side for secure foot engagement - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 380g
$60.70 - $65.70
With the addition of the DEFTRAP pedal, we sought to revolutionize the expectations for nylon composite pedals. Built around a true concave profile, the top-tier nylon and glass fiber composite material creates a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, and the ability to skim over rocks all offered in 10 colors, the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market. - All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal - Injection molded nylon fiber composite body - Premium nylon glass fiber composite material is 28% stronger than nylon composite used by most leading brands - Nylon glass fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks - Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain. - Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint - True concave pedal body profile - 1.5mm of concave shape in the pedal body (per side) - 18mm thick at the center - Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins) - 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable - Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities - Not the average plastic disposable pedal...the DEFTRAP Pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same or better grip in comparison to a traditional aluminum pedal - Brilliant design for all types of riding (Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Dirt Jumping, Commuting) - 391 grams per pair
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
$40.00 - $45.70
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
With bold styling and reliable technology, iSSi Pedals are ready to get you up to speed with clipless pedals. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
$55.70 - $57.70
These extremely durable pedals are constructed of a nylon composite thermoplastic body and feature eight removable steel M3 pins per side for superior grip. - One sealed bearing is paired with a long-lasting DU sleeve in each pedal for an impressively smooth interface - Chromoly steel spindle for strength - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
- 100% SPD-SL compatible - Front and rear of the cleats can be changed separately for exact and quick replacement - High traction walking surface - Mounting hardware included - 380000038 offers 6 degrees of float (Black/Yellow)
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
$59.99 - $65.00
Crankbrothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel Body material: One piece composite Wing material: Stamped steel Spring material: 300 series stainless steel Release angle: 15° / 20° Q-factor: 52mm Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included Weight: 294g per pair Warranty: 5 years
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
- Forged alloy body with non-slip steel cage - Heat treated Boron 9/16" axle spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing system - Weight: 240g pair (9/16")
Giant's Original MTB Sport Platform Pedals are ready to tame your local trails. They boast wide, stable aluminum platforms with a scalloped shape plus 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are tough chromoly axles and fine sealed bearings to keep the dirt and mud out. - 9/16-inch spindles
Page 1 of 2 Next page