Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
- Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock-proof foam. - 2.5mm thick.
$26.95 - $43.70
Two Southern California originals have teamed up to create a modern-day classic design. Featuring the classic Vans waffle sole pattern and constructed from ODI's proprietary grip compounds for a consistent feel that provides exceptional control in all conditions. Available as part of the patented Lock-On Grip System for guaranteed slip-free performance and simple installation. For MTB, BMX, ATV, and PWC applications. - Iconic Vans Waffle sole pattern utilizing ODI's proprietary grip compounds - Provides exceptional feel and control in all conditions - Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
$22.99 - $33.70
Everything's Alright We think that the best path to a happy life is to ride as often as possible. These grips have the perfect combination of tackiness, durability, and cushioning to keep you in the saddle and on the sunny side of life. Special Recipe These grips are made of a proprietary rubber compound that only Race Face can make. We could tell you what's in them, but then we'd have to kill you. Hold Fast Designed to stay put, these low-profile grips have a lock-on collar, tapered internal sleeve and directional design—no drama here, just solid comfort. A Real Handful. Two diameters (30mm+ 33mm), 5 solid colors, 5 black with ano'd lock collar options. Don't worry—with the Getta Grip you get all the choices.
- Uniquely formulated long-wearing synthetic leather features soft metal satin finishes for the epitome in luster, appearance and performance in all conditions - Multi-layer, laminated, varying density foam offers progressive shock absorption and vibration damping to minimize fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resist falling out
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System - Integrated Ergonomic Bar End For Multiple Riding Positions
$39.99 - $44.99
- Polyurethane layer is anti-slip with high tensile strength for long-term performance - Availabe in new graduated color fades to add even more style and personalization to your bike - GEL is vibration damping and shock absorbing to minimize fatigue and strain due to real-world riding conditions - Reliable and reusable Lock-In bar end plugs
$34.99 - $35.70
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
$33.20 - $40.70
- Cork tape for comfort and feel. - Fully textured surface for superior grip - Gel padding for comfort and shock absorption - Synthetic/natural cork hybrid - Gel on the inner side - 3mm thick tape - Length: 2000mm
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort DX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
$31.70 - $34.70
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
$11.00 - $25.70
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
$35.70 - $36.70
- PU and microfiber material - Extra grippy for all conditions - Smart silicone adhesive back (easy to replace) - Thickness: 2.5mm
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
Serfas' Woven Bar Tape is made of EVA-backed foam for extreme comfort and shock absorption. It features an adhesive backing for easy installation.
Bar tape that's straight from another dimension. Prizmatik tapes are a full 10 out of 10 when it comes to style. Silicone gel dampens and eliminates all vibrations for the smoothest ride. - Premium Prizmatik(top layer): We’ve utilized exclusive materials to produce the most insane looking bar tape ever. Super flashy and extremely durable. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - SiliconeGel: This backing provides additional comfort and vibration dampening. - Emboss: The Supacaz embossment creates that unique look and wicks away moisture and maximizes grip. Set Includes: - Two Prizmatik silicone gel tape rolls - Two aluminum laser-etched Star Plugz (anodized) - Two high-end rubberized finish tapes
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
$10.95 - $19.70
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
Connectors feature Serfas' great ergonomic, dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too. • Ergonomic design • Comfortable gel top layer • Fits all twist shift systems • Dual density design • Open-end style for easy installation
WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
The Pro Dua Lock Sport grips feature an outer alloy lockring on the grip end and an internal lockring on the outer end. The dual lock results in an ultra-secure fitment to the bars which translates to better control to the rider in extreme riding conditions. - Dual compound material - Pressure optimized core for enhanced pressure relief - Diameter: 32mm
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control, while its classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and a smooth surface to slide easily to different riding positions. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Classic touch
Chromag teamed up with Brandon Semenuk to create the Liaison Wax Grips. They're perfect for riders who want the cushion and feel of an ‘all rubber’ grip (without plastic core). At 150mm, the Wax Grip is extra wide for lots of hand position leeway. It features a small flange on the inside.
- Ergonomic grips available in standard and single twist-shift configurations - Larger palm area displaces weight and reduces numbness and fatigue during longer rides - Single-sided lock on prevents twisting and other grip movements
Serfas' Reactive Bar Gel installs underneath your bar tape and eliminates painful, fatigue inducing road vibration so you'll ride longer, fresher, and with more comfort, period. Four pads cover your drops and bar tops and can be cut for a perfect fit. • Gel Pad Inserts Alleviate Road Vibration • Four Pads Cover Bar Tops and Drops • Cutable Pads Ensure Custom Fit • Color: Clear
Page 1 of 2 Next page