Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
- Compatible with both American and Mid style BB shells - 6061-T6 full CNC alloy construction - Anodized surface finish - Weight: 255g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 41mm or 51mm
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
$36.99 - $59.70
Pressfit Model: • For use on BB86/92 bottom bracket shells • Compatible with 24mm spindle Hollowtech II cranksets • BB Shell Width (mm): 92 mm • BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 • Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II Threaded Model: • Includes 3 x 2.5mm spacers • Includes TL-FC24 adapter tool • Reduced size for light weight • New seal construction for smoother rotation • Requires TL-FC34 or included TL-FC24 adaptor for installation & removal • BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm • BB/Frame Interface: English • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II • Weight: 77 g
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
- Forged and CNC machined AL6061 thread-in cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation - Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants - Sealed premium bearings are serviceable - Designed for installing SRAM DUB 28.99mm spindle cranks into BSA threaded frames - Shell: 68/73mm - Interface: ENG - Spindle Type: DUB - Cup Material: AL6061 - Weight: 100g
$31.99 - $40.70
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
Compared to the power transfer of the conventional square taper spindle, the 8-splined OCTALINK interface that connects the bottom bracket and crankset increases the strength and rigidity for the entire assembly.
Wheels Mfg original BB86/92 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM BB86 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact (24/22mm SRAM non-drive-side bearing is ABEC-3) - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92, PF90 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 86mm - 92mm - Over Bearing Width: 92mm in 86.5mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm
$20.70 - $29.70
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
$25.70 - $30.70
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
The Wheels Mfg BB30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as their other Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Specifically designed for installing 24mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) in BB30 frames without the need for adapters. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 130g
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket is perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset. It features durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings and a plastic sleeve for additional protection.
$53.00 - $71.70
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
Campagnolo's Super Record Ultra-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
Run your 386EVO crank with your frame that is designed for BB86 Shimano Pressfit bottom brackets with this FSA bottom bracket. - 2 lines of bearings on each side
SRAM's GXP PressFit Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down. This GXP100 bottom bracket matches SRAM's Fat Bike cranks.
Page 1 of 1