Selle Italia's Man Gel Flow saddle has the men's-specific shape and anatomical features to provide all the comfort you need. The center channel relieves pressure from your sensitive regions, while supportive gel padding helps the miles disappear beneath you. Plus, the elastomer suspension system cushions and a perforated full-grain leather top breathes and lasts.
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
Electra's Cruiser Saddle is simple and comfy. Its plush comfort design will support you and melt away bumpy pavement so you can focus on the things that really matter, like riding and having fun.
Serfas' Women's RX saddle is your prescription for riding in comfort. It boasts a cutaway top that minimizes pressure, dual-density padding for cushioning, and a protective layer of friction-fighting Reactive Gel. What's more, the Twin Bar design allows each side to flex independently for even more comfort. • Twin Bar Design • Rail: Steel • Size: 267mm x 171mm • Weight: 485 Grams • Cover: Vinyl • Cover: Waterproof, Breathable, Anti-Microbial Microfiber
Enjoy excellent support and comfort aboard Fizik's Arione R3. The Wing Flex shell moves with the rider's pedal stroke, offering unmatched comfort and an exceptional fit. And, as always, it boasts the features and quality you expect from a Fizik: a Microtex cover with efficiency-enhancing thigh glides, light, strong Kium rails, and supportive, comfortable padding for on-the-road comfort.
The Pro Falcon saddle is developed with the most innovative technologies available in the market today. - Flat shape, best for very flexible body geometry - Lightweight EVA padding for optimal support and comfort - Smooth PU material to minimize friction with cycling shorts - Easily fits accessories like the PRO camera mount, fender, etc. - Stiff and lightweight carbon reinforced polymer in-molded construction - Carbon rails, 7 x 9mm
- Supreme AirForm Foam Padding - Max Comfort Elastomer Suspension - Steel Rails - Water Resistant Vinyl Cover - Dimensions: 260 x 218mm
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
- Plush all-purpose comfort saddle with memory-foam inserts for a pleasant ride - Water-resistant covering for all-weather durability - Fully vented anatomic relief channel aids in long-term comfort - Size: 270mm x 190mm - Weight: 444g
The RX Race Ready saddle has all the performance benefits of Serfas' RX design but brings them to you in a sleek and nimble package. It boasts a dual density base for cushioned support and is split into halves that flex to reduce friction and increase comfort. Plus, a lightweight foam offers padding for your sit bones and a soft Lorica cover is waterproof to increase the longevity of this sweet saddle. • Ultra Light Foam • Twin Bar Design • Rails: Chromoly • Size: 270mm x 158mm • Weight: 320 Grams • Cover: Soft Feel Lorica
- Memory-foam padding for extra comfort - Elastomer suspension provides a smooth ride - Extra-large 11.75" x 10.75" size
Who said you have to choose between performance and comfort? The Griffon Saddle from Pro offers both. Its rounded top and padding offer the best comfort, while its flat shape along its length provides you with the desired performance. Griffon saddle: a fusion between two incompatible elements. Sometimes myths do become reality. - Rounded shape, best for less flexible body geometry - Lightweight EVA padding for optimal support and comfort - Smooth PU material to minimize friction with cycling shorts - Easily fits accessories like the PRO camera mount, fender, etc. - Stiff and lightweight carbon reinforced polymer in-molded construction - Carbon rails, 7 x 9mm
For those seeking performance without compromising comfort, this is your lightweight dream. - Gender: Women's - Rail Material: Titanium - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 270mm - Width: 152mm - Weight: 285g
Just as its name implies, the Tailbones Hybrid Saddle is all about supporting your sit bones. Intended for hybrid bikes, the seat's rear elastomer suspension gives added comfort and a bit of extra shock absorption. The pressure-relief foam protects your tailbone on longer rides, and a Vinyl cover protects the saddle for added longevity. • Rear Elastomer Suspension for Added Comfort and Shock Absorption • Progressive Foam Technology • Flexible Relief Areas in Base • Rails: Steel • Size: 265mm x 200mm • Weight: 595 Grams • Cover: Vinyl
Our Sport Anatomic saddle increases the comfort level by using multi-stage foam to reduce pressure points. A slight anatomic relief channel reduces perineal pressure. - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Durable rear bumper - Dimensions: 10.75 x 6.25-inch
Designed originally for the Brooks Saddle, this cover will fit most bike seats. - Made with 200 Nylon Oxford with a laminated urethane layer - The cover has a cord lock and bungee draw cord to help pull in any excess fabric - When not in use the cover can be cinched under the saddle
Cloud 9's MX Seat will make every ride more comfortable and fun. It boasts plush padding and an anatomical cutout so that you enjoy ample cushioning and protection. Plus, for excellent durability, the front and back are reinforced.
Plush Ride Closed cell memory foam saddle adds comfort to any bike. Features - Versatile: Grab handle for easy bike transport - Visibility: Reflective printing on nose and rear for added safety - Construction: Closed cell memory foam comfort saddle. Dual dampening spring cushion shocks reduce road vibration - Quick Assembly: Easily mount on standard seatpost rail
The TRK Large saddle has a self-molding gel insert to ensure maximum comfort! Designed for recreational and sporting use, the TRK Large saddle from Selle SMP is also perfect for daily use in the city. The TRK Large is ergonomically designed to prevent any pain, discomfort, and numbness by removing pressure on the perineum, improving circulation in the perineal/genital area, and providing just the right amount of padding. Selle SMP’s patented features, such as the completely free central cutout channel, eagle-beak nose, and raised rear make it a joy to ride hour after hour. The TRK Large is an extremely versatile saddle, making it an ideal choice for recreational riding—great on roads, MTB trails, gravel, commuting, as well as indoor training. - Steel rails - Dimensions: 272 x 177mm - Weight: 500g - 100% made in Italy
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Giant's Unity Gelcap Seat Cover. It features a center recess for remarkable comfort, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft Lycra top for long-lasting durability. The Unity Gelcap comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
Serfas' RX saddle is your prescription for riding in comfort. It boasts a cutaway top that minimizes pressure, dual-density padding for cushioning, and a protective layer of friction-fighting Reactive Gel. What's more, the Twin Bar design allows each side to flex independently for even more comfort. • Twin Bar Design • Rail: Steel • Size: 267mm x 171mm • Weight: 485 Grams • Cover: Vinyl • Cover: Waterproof, Breathable, Anti-Microbial Microfiber
Serfas’ Elements Dual Density saddle withstands any weather condition while providing all-day comfort. The high-tech base absorbs shock while the top layer uses gel to conform to your shape giving you frictionless comfort. The saddle’s grooved design, along with a cutout, provides an anatomic dip that relieves pressure from sensitive areas and reduces discomfort. • Cutout Base for Soft Tissue Relief • Rails: Steel • Size: 254mm x 178mm • Weight: 545 Grams • Cover: Weather-Proof
$115.70 - $120.70
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
Prologo Nago EVO saddles are part of the Prologo "semi-round" shape family class and offer a great balance between flat and round shapes for both short- and long-distance riding. Best suited for road riding applications. - PAS Technology (Perineal Area System) helps to eliminate pressure spikes and numbness in the perineum - CPC is Prologo's patented "Connect Power Control" technology; Small, hollow, rubber cylinders are strategically clustered at contact points to provide comfortable and secure contact between the rider and the bicycle - Ti-Rox alloy steel rails, highly resistant to traction, and torsion with circular profile measuring 7mm - Light padding, carbon fiber injected base, microfiber + CPC cover - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 278mm - Width: 141mm - Weight: 202g
- Super-stiff carbon injected base - 7x7mm hollow titanium round rails - Ergonomic cutout - Short nose design for multiple sitting positions - Kush Foam Technology fuses comfort and performance - Our Signature Pure PU compound gives maximum grip in wet and dry conditions - Anatomic Intelligence (Ai) Technology.R&D optimizes ergonomics and comfort - Ride experience: Road, TT, MTB - Widths: 143mm (255g), 155mm (266g)
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Integrated light bar for increased safety day or night - Dimensions: 10 x 8-inch
• Kids' Racing/MX style • Padded • 5.5 x 9 inches
- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
Giant's Contact Comfort+ Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you'll be comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic top and tough chromoly rails this saddle is bound to last.
Page 1 of 2 Next page