The RX Race Ready saddle has all the performance benefits of Serfas' RX design but brings them to you in a sleek and nimble package. It boasts a dual density base for cushioned support and is split into halves that flex to reduce friction and increase comfort. Plus, a lightweight foam offers padding for your sit bones and a soft Lorica cover is waterproof to increase the longevity of this sweet saddle. • Ultra Light Foam • Twin Bar Design • Rails: Chromoly • Size: 270mm x 158mm • Weight: 320 Grams • Cover: Soft Feel Lorica
$35.99 - $49.70
- Size: 10.5" long x 10.5" wide - Padding: Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Suspension: Coil spring - Use: Cruiser - Rail: Steel
- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
The Pro Falcon saddle is developed with the most innovative technologies available in the market today. - Flat shape, best for very flexible body geometry - Lightweight EVA padding for optimal support and comfort - Smooth PU material to minimize friction with cycling shorts - Easily fits accessories like the PRO camera mount, fender, etc. - Stiff and lightweight carbon reinforced polymer in-molded construction - Carbon rails, 7 x 9mm
For those seeking performance without compromising comfort, this is your lightweight dream. - Gender: Women's - Rail Material: Titanium - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 270mm - Width: 152mm - Weight: 285g
Giant's Connect Comfort Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. It wide base with plush padding makes riding comfortable. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic cover and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
Quick Overview Our latest addition to the Tailbones® family introduces a top layer of Memory Foam for a more personalized feel and added comfort. Serfas Tailbones® saddles supports the sit bones and provides a smooth comfortable ride using Progressive Density Foam while a Deep Groove Design allows maximum blood flow into the neurovascular bundle for drastically reduced numbness and discomfort. Features: - Top Layer of Memory Foam For Added Comfort - High Sit Area For Soft Tissue Relief - Progressive Foam Technology - Relaxed Riding Position - Rails: Steel - Cover: Waterproof Vinyl - Length: 277mm - Width: 176mm - Weight: 452g +/- 90 Day Comfort Guarantee We understand finding the perfect saddle can be tough, which is why every Serfas® saddle sold is backed by our 90-Day Comfort and Satisfaction Guarantee Limited Lifetime Warranty We stand behind our products and are committed to providing the high quality all of our customers deserve which is why Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser of a saddle that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
- The Next Evolution in comfort, high performance, and affordability - Constructed of brand new, fully recyclable, one-piece green-tek material, this saddle provides the best possible impact on your wallet and the environment - FeC Alloy rails - 299g - W 145mm, L 245mm
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
Serfas' RX saddle is your prescription for riding in comfort. It boasts a cutaway top that minimizes pressure, dual-density padding for cushioning, and a protective layer of friction-fighting Reactive Gel. What's more, the Twin Bar design allows each side to flex independently for even more comfort. • Twin Bar Design • Rail: Steel • Size: 267mm x 171mm • Weight: 485 Grams • Cover: Vinyl • Cover: Waterproof, Breathable, Anti-Microbial Microfiber
Liv's Contact Comfort+ Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you'll be comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
$40.70 - $42.70
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
The Sport Gel Flow is the ultimate embodiment of the spirit of Selle Italia, offering high-level performance. The Sport Gel Flow strikes the perfect balance between sporty design and total comfort—the best way to enhance your riding experience. - Gel Flow cut-out provides excellent comfort with greater flexibility at the front of the saddle - Duro-Tek cover - Extra Padding protects against skin inflammation - FEC Alloy Rail - S2 - Dimensions: 270 x 140mm - 330g
- Memory-foam padding for extra comfort - Elastomer suspension provides a smooth ride - Extra-large 11.75" x 10.75" size
- Comfort saddle with multi-stage foam and a full memory foam top layer and elastomer suspension for increased comfort - Water resistant material for increased all weather durability - Front and rear underside bumpers for increased wear resistance - Vented anatomical cutout - Dimensions: 255 x 220mm
Who said you have to choose between performance and comfort? The Griffon Saddle from Pro offers both. Its rounded top and padding offer the best comfort, while its flat shape along its length provides you with the desired performance. Griffon saddle: a fusion between two incompatible elements. Sometimes myths do become reality. - Rounded shape, best for less flexible body geometry - Lightweight EVA padding for optimal support and comfort - Smooth PU material to minimize friction with cycling shorts - Easily fits accessories like the PRO camera mount, fender, etc. - Stiff and lightweight carbon reinforced polymer in-molded construction - Carbon rails, 7 x 9mm
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Giant's Unity Gelcap Seat Cover. It features a center recess for remarkable comfort, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft Lycra top for long-lasting durability. The Unity Gelcap comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
Designed originally for the Brooks Saddle, this cover will fit most bike seats. - Made with 200 Nylon Oxford with a laminated urethane layer - The cover has a cord lock and bungee draw cord to help pull in any excess fabric - When not in use the cover can be cinched under the saddle
- Plush all-purpose comfort saddle with memory-foam inserts for a pleasant ride - Water-resistant covering for all-weather durability - Fully vented anatomic relief channel aids in long-term comfort - Size: 270mm x 190mm - Weight: 444g
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
The TRK Medium saddle has a self-molding gel insert to ensure maximum comfort! Designed for recreational and sporting use, the TRK Medium saddle from Selle SMP is also perfect for daily use in the city. The TRK Medium is ergonomically designed to prevent any pain, discomfort, and numbness by removing pressure on the perineum, improving circulation in the perineal/genital area, and providing just the right amount of padding. Selle SMP’s patented features, such as the completely free central cutout channel, eagle-beak nose, and raised rear make it a joy to ride hour after hour. The TRK Medium is an extremely versatile saddle, making it an ideal choice for recreational riding—great on roads, MTB trails, gravel, commuting, as well as indoor training. - Steel rails - Dimensions: 280 x 160mm - Weight: 485g - 100% made in Italy
Page 1 of 1