- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
$5.99 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Park's versatile Headset Wrench is constructed from hardened, laser-etched steel for the maximum in durability and precision. The HCW-7 is a dual sided wrench that features a 30mm opening on one end and a 32mm opening on the other.
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
$10.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Park's Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench has a classic Y shape that offers easy tool access and a great grip for loosening and tightening. Plus it includes the three most-used Torx wrench sizes, T10, T25, and T30.
Functional, traditional-style multi-tools. Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates. Forged, wrapped Center-Pivot CrV+ anti-corrosion bits. Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. Cast stainless steel chain breaker (RAP 20 and 14 only). Three spoke wrenches integrated into chain breaker. - Weight: 149g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Chain Breaker: (9/10/11 speed); Star Shaped T25, T30; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtv, 3.22, 3.45; Phillips-Head - A lightweight and durable construction used throughout our line to create elegant and functional products - CRV+ is an extremely hard steel developed specifically for the use of tool bits and features a special anti-corrosion treatment - Forging is a manufacturing process that forms and hardened metal into an incredibly strong structure without adding weight - Precision CNC machined Center-Pivot design increases bit rigidity and improves tool ergonomics while reducing weight
Park Tool's Pedal Wrench Crow Foot is used with any 3/8” drive torque wrench to verify pedals are torqued to the correct spec. The TWB-15 is laser cut, heat treated and plated for long life.
Don't let a broken chain put your bike out of commission. Rav X's Chain TX Chain Tool is a great addition to seat packs and home tool boxes alike. It's made of hardened steel and includes 8, 9 and 10mm flat wrenches, 3 spoke wrenches, a 5mm Allen wrench, a flat screwdriver, a chain retainer and a chain tool.
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
• 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex • Phillips and flat screwdrivers • Chain tool • T25 Torx • Rubberized aluminum non-slip frame • High strength forged tool steel
The DAG-2.2 is an indispensable shop tool that can be used to both measure and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers solving a high percentage of shifting problems. - Gauge bar made of heavy gauge, chrome plated steel - Adjusts to fit 20" to 29"+ wheels - Replaceable threaded tip - Upgraded large inner shaft for added strength* - Tighter tolerances for improved accuracy* - Improved clearance and reach to fit more frame/hanger combos including low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers* *Compared to DAG-2
$7.49 - $11.70
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
An updated version of the popular DAG-1, Park Tool's DAG-2 utilizes a longer measuring pointer, longer threaded stud, and a longer, narrower alignment boss to fit a wider variety of bikes. The Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge can help solve a multitude of derailleur shifting problems, most notably with index shifting systems. This tool is extremely steady in operation and is simple to use. The tool threads directly into the derailleur hanger. The gauge bar holds a gauge which marks the distance to the wheel. The gauge then is rotated with the wheel to the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock positions, noting any differences in measurements. The alignment of the derailleur hanger is accomplished by applying pressure to the tool’s arm. The results can be checked instantly. The DAG-2 is made of heavy-gauge steel and is chrome plated for long shop life.
$9.70 - $11.99
Rain, sleet, hail, snow, no matter what form it comes in, water can reek havoc on your drivetrain. Fortunately, White Lightning's Wet Ride is designed to meet the demands of riders who traverse soggy terrain and ultra-long distances. This heavy bodied lube is made of premium synthetic oils and water-repelling polymers so it's 100% waterproof and unwaveringly durable. Dirt loving riders will appreciate how well it counteracts the effects of mud and every cyclist will appreciate the anti-corrosion additives that even protect during wet, winter commuting.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic all-purpose cleaner - Fast-Acting cleaning agents lift away dirt while scrubbing grime and oil deposits - Specially engineered surfactants lower surface tension allowing better penetration and wetting of soils - Tough on dirt, yet gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces including paint, plastic, chrome, anodized finishes, rubber, carbon fiber, aluminum and magnesium - User friendly formula cleanly washes from the surface - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents.
$10.00 - $10.70
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$175.00 - $187.82
After years of research and testing, Park Tool's built what they consider the best shop clamp made. It’s smooth, versatile and built to stand up to everyday shop use. • #100-3D fits the following repair stands: PRS-2, PRS-2 OS, PRS-2 OS-1, PRS-2 OS-2, PRS-3, PRS-3 OS, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2, PRS-3.2-1, PRS-3.2-2, PRS-4, PRS-4 OS, PRS-4 OS-1, PRS-4OS-2, PRS-4W and PRS-33 • #100-5D fits PCS-4, PRS-7, some models of PRS-5 (with composite top tubes), and PCS-1 models manufacturer post 2002. (Note: Inspect top tube below lever for an embossed "939") • #100-25D fits PRS-25, PCS-10, PCS-11, PCS-12 (and PRS-15 with 1951-15 Adaptor Stud) • Grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23–76mm), including aero tubes • Micro-adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes • Long travel cam handle allows quick entry, adjustment and exit • Versatile: It grips nearly any tube including aero shaped tubing and seat posts 7/8” to 3” (23mm-76mm). Its narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) are designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts. • Durable, replaceable jaw covers • Soft Touch saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle • Built to last: Powder coated, precision machined, die-cast aluminum main body parts and high quality small parts • Fast operation: Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit, plus handy “spinner” handle helps speed large size range adjustments
- Goes on wet to penetrate rollers and side plates, then sets up to a soft, pliable wax - Chain is encased in a waterproof layer, shielded from dirt and grime - Special low melt point wax replenishes drivetrain by slow-Feeding clean lube from the inside layers outward, significantly reducing abrasive wear and eliminating corrosion - Smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation in all conditions for long lasting protection
$6.70 - $10.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
- CNC machined purple alloy side panels with an easy-carry, ultra-compact design - Durable, corrosion resistant chrome plated chrome-vanadium bits - 3/4/5/6mm hex bits - T25 Torx bit - #2 Phillips head screwdriver
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Park's AWS-7 features a Y-shaped nylon handle with 4 and 5mm Allen wrenches and a T25 Torx wrench. This convenient 3-in-1 tool keeps commonly used wrenches together and offers an excellent grip as well.
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Park's Screw-Type Chain Tool is the ideal shop tool for easy and reliable chain maintenance and repair. The sliding shelf makes it compatible with 1/8th-inch chains and all 3/32nd-inch chains, from 5- to 11-speed. It's made from investment-cast tool steel and has long vinyl-coated handles and fine threading for easy chain pin removal. It also includes a stiff-link loosener and comes with an extra pin.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
- Designed For Dry, Dusty Conditions - Fast Penetration And Setup - Promotes Smooth Shifting - Waterproof - For Chain Driven Bicycles Only
Page 1 of 4 Next page