$5.99 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
$6.70 - $17.70
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
- CNC side panels with a lightweight, easy to carry, ultra-compact design - 8mm hex bit combines easily with 5mm allen wrench - Three integrated spoke wrenches - Full complement of bike-specific bits - MTB tire plugs included - Tools: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex, PH2, T25, SL5, Valve Core Tool, MTB Tire Plug, Chain Breaker - Sizes: 78 x 48 x 8mm - Weight: 118g
- Shimano, SRAM, Sun Tour, Chris King and Sun Race and others.
Park Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Park's special Y-heads put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. The 28mm size fits newer Shimano 20mm through-axles, as found on XT, XTR and Saint hubs. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$12.70 - $62.99
Finish Line Showroom Polish is made with Teflon fluoropolymer and uses DuPont Teflon Surface Protector technology. Provides a brilliant shine plus long term protection on all surfaces of a bicycle. 100% safe for all plastics, rubbers and carbon fiber parts.
Keep your bike running smoothly with Sunlite's Dry Lube w/Silicone. It's silicone based, so you can use it on metal, plastic, rubber, almost everywhere. Being a dry lube, it doesn't attract dirt and grime, either.
Park's versatile Headset Wrench is constructed from hardened, laser-etched steel for the maximum in durability and precision. The HCW-9 is a dual sided wrench that features a 36mm opening on one end and a 40mm opening on the other.
$9.70 - $11.70
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
$9.95 - $10.70
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$20.70 - $22.70
Shock Oil is a semi-synthetic formulation that combines the best of available oils and additives for a super suspension oil. It's fully compatible with all systems and internal components, seals and O-rings. Its viscosity stays constant as the temperature changes, so your shock feels the same whether you're roasting or freezing!
The DAG-2.2 is an indispensable shop tool that can be used to both measure and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers solving a high percentage of shifting problems. - Gauge bar made of heavy gauge, chrome plated steel - Adjusts to fit 20" to 29"+ wheels - Replaceable threaded tip - Upgraded large inner shaft for added strength* - Tighter tolerances for improved accuracy* - Improved clearance and reach to fit more frame/hanger combos including low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers* *Compared to DAG-2
Park Tool's Dial Indicator Kit bolts to the DT-3 (sold separately), allowing for greater accuracy and a way to measure and quantify results. NOTE: The DT-3i requires the use of the DT-3 to hold it.
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for BL type MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
- Clamp can be adjustable height from 106 to 144 cm. - No tools required to set up for bike maintenance or fold for storage. - Made of aluminum for lightweight. - Weight: 6.18 kg. - Max load: 35 kg. - Tools are not included.
Clean, polish and protect your prized ride with the advanced technology of Finish Line's Showroom Polish And Protectant. It restores and rejuvenates all surfaces and is safe for use on steel, aluminum, carbon fiber, titanium, plastic, rubber as well as clear coats. It dries to a clear hard film and helps keep your frame and components cleaner longer.
The TL-6.2 is a composite covered, steel core tire lever that provides smooth, scratch-free operation and superior strength to help remove even the tightest tires. Newly upgraded with a tougher, more slippery material and a protruding steel tip to more easily and securely engage the tire bead. A perfect size (5"/12.7cm) to either take-along, or use as an everyday shop lever. Set of two.
• Penetrating all purpose lubricant with PTFE • Repels moisture and prevents rust and corrosion • Use on chains, cables and pivot points • Loosens rusted and corroded nuts and bolts • Ideal for all conditions wet, dry, road and trail • 12 ounces
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
$7.95 - $14.70
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
The HCW-16.3 is a combination 15mm pedal wrench and chain whip. Use for both pedal removal/installation and for cassette removal. Chain whip features improved compatibility with 5-speed to 12-speed mountain and road bike cassettes and freewheels. The HCW-16.3 is 10.75" long (27.3cm).
$10.70 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
The MTB-5 packs 16 functions into one slim, tough folding multi-tool, making it the ideal companion for any trailside adjustment or emergency fix. Features a full set of hex wrenches and screwdrivers, a T25 Torx-compatible driver, and five specialty tools to aid in common on-the-ride repairs. Includes the following: - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8 mm hex wrenches - T25 Torx-compatible driver - Philips #2 cross tip & flat head screwdrivers - Chain tool (5 to 12 speed compatible)* - Spoke wrenches (equivalent to SW-0 and SW-2) - Presta valve core removal tool - Disc brake rotor truing tool - Disc brake pad spreader *The MTB-5 will not peen Campagnolo 11, 12 or 13 speed chain rivets - Dimensions: 3.1" x 1.8" x 0.8" (79 x 45 x 20 mm) - Weight: 6.9 oz. (195 g) - Replaceable chain tool pin (Part #985-1)
- Professional strength cleaner specifically designed to remove grease, oil and other contaminants from electrical components - Unique and proprietary formulation displaces moisture and is completely non-corrosive and non-staining - CFC-free and VOC compliant cleaner safely cleans electrical components, dries quickly and leaves behind no moisture, residue or film
Page 1 of 5 Next page