Easton's Haven 35 Carbon is the definitive choice when it comes to decking out your enduro rig. Weighing just 188 grams, this carbon bar is light enough that you won't notice it on the transfer stage climbs. And when it's time to go down, Easton's TaperWall technology ensures that that low weight teams up perfectly with loads of strength, so go ahead, lay off the brakes, and descend like a landslide. And, vibrant colors let you match your bike's aesthetic.
Giant's Contact Road Handlebars sport an ovalized top platform for extra comfort that you'll notice on your very first ride. And when you're not on the tops, the dual-radius bends in the drops are just as comfortable. These bars are light and strong thanks to their 7050 aluminum construction. And, they're compatible with clip-on aerobars.
Profile Design's F-22 Replacement Pads are the correct ones for their F-19 armrests. These pads feature Lycra-covered medium-durometer foam and are held on with Velcro straps for easy installation.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
From loamy backwoods adventures to rocky desert expeditions, Giant's Connect Trail Riser Handlebar puts you in contact with it all. It's made from tough 2014 aluminum. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
FSA's K-Force Compact Road Handlebar features a racy compact design for improved ergonomics and rider comfort. Its continuous carbon/Kevlar construction is super light and impressively stiff, making it perfect for climbing and big out-of-the-saddle efforts. It also has a 110mm center section for mounting accessories and its reinforced, textured clamping areas hold tight and secure.
Vision's Aluminum Base Bar is made of triple-butted 6066 T6 aluminum for excellent stiffness and lightness, plus it boasts fully internal cable routing to keeps things slippery and low-drag. The wide 31.8mm clamp section has more than enough real estate for your preferred aero bar extensions and arm pads (sold separately).
$19.99 - $25.00
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
Giant's Connect XC Riser Handlebar is great for riders that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014 aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 aluminum construction - Purebred classic track bar with an updated 31.8mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - Matte black with silver/white graphics - 280g @ 42cm: drop/reach are measured center-to-center, width is measured outside-to-outside
- Precision-drawn and hydroformed 6061-T6 aluminum construction - Performance designed base bar for TT/Triathlon use (also great urban/messenger bar) - 1-piece, aero-profile base bar with wide stem-interface bulge area accepts 31.8mm clip-on extensions
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
These are 31.8mm flat top road drop bars with very shallow reach. - Double-butted and tapered 6061-T6 aluminum bars - 120mm wide center section with 31.8mm diameter - Flat top bar with cable grooves - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Drop (mm): 125 - Bar Reach (mm): 70 - Bar Top Style: Flat - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 266g - Width: 38cm - Width Measurement: Center
The MX Handlebar offers a comfortable way to customize your bike with a bit of BMX style. The low-rise chromoly handlebar is a perfect upgrade to a Weekender Archer bike, for example. Or, put them on any bike in need of some tough chromed chromoly steel! - 7/8” (22.2mm) BMX style clamp (so you’ll need a BMX stem to use them) - 4” rise - 28” width
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The New Ergo Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Low Riser bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
The flat +/-5mm bar packs the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, with an additional +/-5mm of height adjustment. - Double Butted 6061 Alloy Construction - +/-5mm rise - Width / Sweep: 720mm / 9 degrees - BB Black Finish - 276g
Page 1 of 11 Next page