• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
• Stainless steel shifter cable • PTFE-coated for reduced friction • Length: 2000mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters • 1.1mm stainless steel shifter cable • Length: 2000mm
$10.00 - $13.00
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.1mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 15000mm & 2100mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Derailleurs - 2800mm Of Black 4mm Cable Housing - 6 Sets Of Donuts - 9 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps - Rubber Shielding
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
$44.99 - $49.99
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
$7.45 - $12.00
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
$6.00 - $7.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$10.00 - $12.00
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
$2.29 - $8.70
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease - Polymer-coated inner cable reduces the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Ultegra grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set
$42.00 - $55.70
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
$5.00 - $5.70
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$37.00 - $40.70
SRAM's SlickWire Shift Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get 2 excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 4mm-diameter housings and aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
$31.50 - $47.25
Kevlar reinforced (black) hydraulic tubing: DOT-3/4/5.1 compatible - Prime Series kits are for Prime Pro, and Prime Expert brakes only - Stroker Ace/Gram/Carbon/Trail and El Camino kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper (not for Stroker Ryyd - HFX-Mag/G2 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting and specific HFX-Mag lever attachment (can be used with older G1 caliper if angle warrants fit) - HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting with specific HFX-9 lever attachment - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper - Tubing parts that fit HFX-Mag also fit Original, DH, FR, and Comp systems
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables. - 50-count bottle
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
Page 1 of 4 Next page