- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
$42.00 - $55.70
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
- Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease - Polymer-coated inner cable reduces the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Ultegra grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set
$2.29 - $8.70
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$5.00 - $5.70
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
$31.50 - $42.00
Hose kits for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes include stiff, durable hose and the necessary fittings.
$38.00 - $43.70
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes, and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
$5.00 - $7.70
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$6.00 - $10.70
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Rotating S-hooks securely hold housing segments together and prevent undue noise and migration. - Two halves rotate 360 degrees - Compatible with 4mm or 5mm housings
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
• Road bike-specific 1.6 mm coated stainless cable • Front and rear brake • Disc compatible • 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner • Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules • Available in black or white
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's SlickWire Shift Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get 2 excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 4mm-diameter housings, and aluminum ferrules and frame protectors. - Weight: 99 grams (pair)
Page 1 of 1