Help your young ones learn to ride a bike by installing Sunlite Training Wheels. These wheels roll smoothly thanks to their steel construction with hard rubber tires. • Fits 14-20-inch bicycles
• Windmill end flower design • Windmills spin while riding • Mounts inside handlebar under grips
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
- Replacement axle bolt extension for Sunlite HD Adjustable training wheels - Extends axle out to clear derailleurs in special needs applications
- Steel wheels - For riders up to 100lbs - Fits 12" - 20" wheel bikes
Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Replacement axle bolt for Sunlite HD Adjustable training wheels - Extends axle out to clear derailleurs in special needs applications - 26tpi
Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds. - The Wald Training Wheels fit 16- to 26-inch bicycles. - The Wald Training Wheels support riders up to 125 pounds.
Learning to ride safely is easy with Sunlite's Training Wheels. These wheels roll smoothly thanks to their heavy-duty steel construction with hard rubber tires. They fit bicycles with wheel sizes of 20 to 26 inches, and the height adjusts as the rider learns balance.
Page 1 of 1