• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 180mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$23.00 - $39.99
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$23.99 - $25.70
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when originally introduced in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Features: - Fully redesigned - Laboratory tested and team proven - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474 - Proven 41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty Specs: - 25mm steep offset - 3/8-inch axle slots only - 990 brake mounts - Starting at 2lb 2oz (912 grams)
Introducing the Cane Creek Helm, a 7-way adjustable suspension fork optimized for 140mm to 170mm of travel. Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Helm is designed to conquer aggressive trail, enduro racing, and anything in between. By isolating each damping and air spring adjustment, the Helm has the ability to be tuned for all types of terrain and riding styles and gives the rider ultimate control of their suspension set-up. WEIGHT - 2070 grams DAMPING - High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound ADJUSTMENTS - 7-way adjustable suspension fork - High speed compression - Low speed compression - Low speed rebound - Air volume adjust (8-position Internal indexed system) - Independent positive air spring - Independent negative air spring - Indexed travel adjust system SPRING - High volume positive and negative air springs STANCHION DIAMETER - 35mm TRAVEL - Positioned at 150mm, 160mm, or 170mm from factory Optimized for 140 - 170mm of travel TRAVEL ADJUSTMENTS - Internal, 10mm Increments (170mm down to 100mm) 2 Travel spacers included AXLE / SPACING / OFFSET - "D-Loc" 15mm thru axle system / 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing / 44mm
Take on the trails with Origin-8's Pro Lever 2 Carbon Fork. It features an aluminum crown and dropouts for carving corners and carbon legs to smooth out the chunder. And, at 960 grams, it's sure to lighten up your rig.
$33.99 - $37.99
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
- Chrome lugged crown with Tange CrMo legs/steerer - 41mm rake - Axle-crown: 365mm - Brake mount: caliper - Steerer: straight - Wheel (legs): 700c (curved)
700c Hybrid fork with Cantilever Mounts - Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval-tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - Welded unicrown construction - Clearance for 50mm wide fenders (1 1/8-inch) - Axle to Crown Length: 403mm (1 1/8-inch); 412mm (1 1/8-inch SC); 403mm (1-inch) - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 (1 1/8-inch, 1 1/8-inch SC); 26 (1-inch) - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50 mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 (1 1/8-inch, 1 1/8-inch SC); 25.4 (1-inch) - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm (1 1/8-inch); 260mm (1 1/8-inch SC); 300mm (1-inch) - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 975g (1 1/8-inch); 1105g (1 1/8-inch SC); 963g (1-inch) - Wheel Size: 700c
$60.00 - $60.70
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- Unidirectional carbon weave - Tapered 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" steerer - 39.8mm crown race - 45mm offset - En Certificate - Disc brake compatible
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
$199.99 - $209.99
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
Twenty-five years after the original RS-1, the fork that revolutionized mountain biking, RockShox does it again. The innovative chassis design integrates the fork's steerer tube, crown, and legs into a single carbon mainframe for incredible stiffness. Combining fine-tuned small bump performance with an ultra-efficient lockout for extreme performance, the Accelerator Damper keeps you riding high in the plushest part of the travel. And Predictive Steering, a re-imagined interface between hub and dropouts, enables an inverted fork light enough for XC racing and stiff enough for trail riding.
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
Page 1 of 2 Next page