$53.00 - $55.70
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
You work hard for those watts—don’t lose a single one through your stem. Zipp’s SL Sprint Stem is built with the beefiest carbon layup imaginable for a strength-to-weight ratio that would humble the strongmen in the pro ranks. At 1.8 grams per newton meter of stiffness, the SL Sprint has graced the bars of countless WorldTour pros. Zipp even uses T25 Torx bolts for their unsurpassed strength, resistance to stripping, and accurate torque setting. Rest assured, it’s ready for you.
- Forged and CNC machined aluminum with black on black graphics - KS's tuned flex system offers the perfect balance of comfort and control when used with Ether bar
The Odyssey TL48 stem is made from 6061 Aluminum, has minimal branding and comes with a 48mm reach. The shorter 48mm reach is right in line with the needs of street riders today. Odyssey pre-load bolts sit flush with stem when mounted correctly. Simple and clean. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 48mm reach - 33mm rise or -1.5mm when flipped - 10.4 oz (294.8g)
The FSA Plasma combines a compact bar and stem into a single carbon/Kevlar monococque construction, eliminating the stem clamp for reduced weight and improved stiffness. The dramatically flattened top section is both aerodynamic and ergonomic, as well as visually distinctive. Cables are routed internally via ports adjacent to the shifters. These ports and internal cable tunnel have been enlarged to accommodate the connectors on electronic shifting systems. FSA road handlebars are measured from center to center of the drops. Due to the outward angle of the drops, FSA road handlebars will be narrower in the brake hoods than the drops. - Bar Drop: 125mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach: 80mm - Flare: 2° - Material: Carbon
At just 113g for a 100mm extension, the Energy stem represents cutting-edge aluminum construction. The shape is 3D forged from 2014-aluminum for great strength, with the final refinements carried out by CNC machining. Chromoly bolts complete the package.
Easton pushes the envelope yet again with their EC70 SL stem. The combination of carbon fiber and super-stiff aluminum makes this one of the stiffest stems on the market, and the 140 gram weight is nothing to complain about. The performance train keeps rolling with titanium hardware, exclusive TaperWall tech, and Easton's TopLock faceplate.
- Adjustable angle from 0 to +45 degrees - 2 bolt removable faceplate for easy adjustability/assembly
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
The Koryak Di2 stem is ideal for AM, Trail, and XC. It's 3D forged with AL-7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight stem, and has a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation. The Koryak stem is ready to hit the trail.
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
- Keep your steerer tube long without using lots of headset spacers - The classic look of a road race quill stem with a modern threadless headset - Polished silver with laser etch logo - 75 degree angle (-15 deg rise) - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (includes shims for 26.0mm handlebars) - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8"
$47.00 - $53.00
TruVativ's AKA Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for durable strength in all conditions. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness. This stem perfectly balances weight and strength for your trail or all mountain bike.
$96.00 - $108.00
TruVativ's feathery Stylo T40 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and precision steering control on the trail. Six titanium bolts secure this stem to your fork and bars and keep the weight down, too. Plus, with four different lengths and two color options, you're sure to find the perfect stem with which to crown your ride.
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
To meet your urban cycling needs, FSA brings you their Metropolis Stem. It features a clean-looking 2-bolt front-mounted faceplate and is made of 3D-forged aluminum for lightweight strength. The 30° rise puts you in an alert, upright riding position — ideal for navigating city streets. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 180g
All Mountain strength and stiffness...trail tuned! Spank Industries' OOZY Trail Stem offers all the performance and confidence of a gravity stem, in a highly weight-sensitive, trail-tuned geometry package. 3D-forged and CNC weight-optimized, the OOZY Trail stem comes in popular lengths, with an ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise. Chamfered barclamps reduce stress risers in the critical bar/stem interface, and ultra-light spacer and sealed top-cap (included), make set-up a breeze. The OOZY Trail Stem's characteristic hourglass sectional profile and wide stance enhance torsional stiffness and integrates beautifully with modern frame designs. Weight, performance, aesthetics and great value...the OOZY Trail Stem has it all. - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp, "Snap Fit" sealed top cap - Material: 3D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm): 50 / 65 / 75 - Rise (mm): 0 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): +-150 (50mm) / +-170 (65mm) / +-180 (75mm) - Finish: Shot Peen anodized, CNC/Laser etched logos
Vision's Sizemore Stem is made of light and durable forged and CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum with a 2-bolt front clamp for easy handlebar installation even with clip-on aero bars. This fine stem includes tough M6 bolts and flip/flop graphics that look right whichever way you install the stem.
Update your road or mountain bike with FSA's Energy Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined aluminum construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt, carbon fiber faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features titanium bolt hardware. The offset steerer clamp provides even clamping pressure on carbon steerer tubes.
The Pro FRS stem is constructed of 3D forged AL6061-T6 aluminum for ultimate strength, providing supreme confidence and control on the slopes.
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
The updated SL-K stem is lighter than ever – just 141g for the 100mm length. Using high-strength 2014-aluminium and sophisticated forging and machining, FSA finely controls the amount of material used to cut weight. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL-2014 - Carbon fiber faceplate - Chromoly hardware
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
Basic, clean, and dependable performance – that’s FSA's Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC machined to achieve the Gossamer’s shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 154g
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Page 1 of 4 Next page