$53.00 - $55.70
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$90.00 - $95.00
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 4-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
The Koryak Di2 stem is ideal for AM, Trail, and XC. It's 3D forged with AL-7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight stem, and has a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation. The Koryak stem is ready to hit the trail.
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
Just as cyclists maximize performance by being as light, but as powerful as possible, Zipp's SL Sprint Stem strikes the ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight to deliver responsive handling without wasting a single watt. - Unidirectional carbon - The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that’s designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and stainless steel hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment - Black matte carbon finish with white Zipp logos
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
Basic, clean, and dependable performance – that’s FSA's Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC machined to achieve the Gossamer’s shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 154g
$31.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
The Pro FRS stem is constructed of 3D forged AL6061-T6 aluminum for ultimate strength, providing supreme confidence and control on the slopes.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
Origin-8's Classic Pro Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. This sweet stem has a polished anodized finish for durability and style. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars.
At just 113g for a 100mm extension, the Energy stem represents cutting-edge aluminum construction. The shape is 3D forged from 2014-aluminum for great strength, with the final refinements carried out by CNC machining. Chromoly bolts complete the package.
- Forged and CNC machined aluminum with black on black graphics - KS's tuned flex system offers the perfect balance of comfort and control when used with Ether bar
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
- Adjustable top mounted threadless stream - Adjustable from 0 to 60 degrees - Available in two lengths - Material: Alloy
$23.99 - $30.70
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
$20.70 - $25.70
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- Forged aluminum construction - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-inch - Length: 90, 110mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 25 degrees
$13.99 - $25.70
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
Zipp’s SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It’s stiff, secure, and lightweight with a sleek design that complements any bike. It’s a perfect addition to a mountain climber’s favorite feather-light road bike, but it’s tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware - Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment - Stack height: 41mm
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
Page 1 of 4 Next page