$200.99 - $219.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
$62.99 - $90.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$33.00 - $45.70
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
- Durable CrMo construction with 4-pawl internal engagement system - Fits left-hand (LH) threaded hubs only (allows mounting drivetrain on left side of bike for grinding on the right side) - Maintain with petroleum based lubricant (no wax/Teflon)
$40.70 - $45.70
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$74.70 - $95.70
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made SHimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g - Sizes: 11-40T/11-42T
SRAM's PG-1050 10-Speed Cassette is light and durable for miles of smooth shifts. SRAM's PowerGlide technology keeps your gear changes fast and smooth for quiet, reliable shifting mile after mile.
Ridiculously strong and incredibly light, SRAM's XG-1180 11-Speed Cassette is a feat of engineering. Mini Cluster construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. Advanced tooth profiles and shift ramps produce quick, positive gear changes. The XG-1180 delivers SRAM’s trusted cassette design with a massively-wide gear range to tackle any terrain.
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Available in black or red anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano style cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
6-speed freewheel 14-28T SHIMANO Equivalent MF-TZ20
$69.99 - $70.70
Shimano's 105 11-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$104.99 - $144.99
Thanks to Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive system, the Veloce Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
$400.00 - $540.00
For flawless shifting and maximum power transfer, Campagnolo brings you the Super Record 11-Speed Cassette. Its largest 6 cogs are constructed from titanium to save weight, while the other 5 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. The cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear wheel with a feathery aluminum lockring.
$330.00 - $455.00
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Cassette has been expertly engineered for unparalleled shifting and maximum power transfer. Its largest 3 cogs are constructed from titanium for light weight, while the other 8 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. Plus, the cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear hub with a feathery aluminum lockring.
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
$69.00 - $74.00
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
$22.00 - $30.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
$25.95 - $32.70
Origin-8's Ultim8 Single Speed Cassette Cog lets you have your ride any way you like it. This handy cog is dual use — a single speed cog that fits over a Shimano/SRAM freehub body or a fixed cog that bolts on in place of a 6-bolt brake rotor. A wide, zero-flex base design made of forged chromoly steel provides instant power transfer. Enjoy the Ultim8 ride whichever way you like it.
$24.65 - $31.90
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a fixie rider's quiver. Origin-8's Track Cog is available in a variety of sizes and is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. Now you can easily tailor your ride for the terrain. And you can choose between 1/8 and 3/32-inch chain widths.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Single Speed Cog is available in 13, 14, 16 and 18T sizes is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies and is made with splined, hardened chromoly steel. Now you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain.
• Steel • 7-speed
• Steel • 8-speed
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
$47.99 - $52.99
• 10-speed MTB cassette • Shimano and SRAM compatible • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,27,30,34 (11-34T) • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,28,32,36 (11-36T)
$165.00 - $175.00
Campagnolo's Centaur Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting thanks to Campy's Ultra-Drive system. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
Once again, SRAM pushes the envelope with their Powerdome X XG-1090 10-Speed Cassette. Light, stiff, quick, and quiet thanks to the ultra-strong, hollow, one-piece design and StealthRing elastomers, this cassette is worthy of even the nicest road machines. SRAM has added elastomer rings between every cog to provide a 'bed' where the plates of the chain interface with the cog. These elastomer StealthRings make for whisper-quiet operation. It's light, too, with the small 11T cog separate, and the remaining 9 cogs milled from a solid block of tool-grade steel pressed onto a single aluminium cog (the largest one). And, to REDuce even more weight, excess material in the space between each cog is milled away.
Page 1 of 4 Next page