Liv Lurra 2
FEEL MORE CONNECTED TO THE TRAIL WITH THE ALL-NEW LURRA. BUILT FOR CHARGING UP SINGLETRACK CLIMBS AND DIVING INTO FAST, FLOWY DESCENTS, THIS HARDTAIL TRAIL BIKE IS SIMPLICITY AT ITS BEST.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Optimal Trail Design
Lightweight ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum hardtail frame with a steep seat tube angle optimizes your input when powering up climbs and hammering on the flats, resulting in greater efficiency and speed. And a 66-degree head tube angle offers confidence on steep descents, while the 438mm chainstays keep it feeling stable and playful. Frame sizes are paired up with wheel sizes, providing the ideal fit for you and where you want to ride.
Take on technical terrain with the 130mm of plush front suspension, high-volume tubeless tires offering extreme traction on roots, rocks and ruts, and a dropper seatpost allowing you to get low and ride with control.
The Lurra comes equipped with mounts for two water bottle cages and additional mounts on the underside of the top tube allow riders to add a small gear bag for stowing tools. Internal cable routing keeps the important stuff tidy and protected, so you can stay focused on the ride ahead.
TECHS & FEATURES:
ALUXX ALUMINUM TECHNOLOGY
- This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
FLEXPOINT SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- A proven "single-pivot" design that uses the flexing action of the chainstay/seatstay junction to produce a lightweight and durable suspension system with 4.7 inches/120mm of rear travel.
- Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeter wide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Sizes X-Small – Small: 27.5-inch
Sizes Small – Large: 29-inch
|X-Small (27.5")||Small (27.5")||Small (29")||Medium (29")||Large (29")|
|A||SEAT TUBE LENGTH (mm)||360||380||380||410||430|
|B||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||76.0°||76.0°||76.5°||76.5°||76.5°|
|C||TOP TUBE LENGTH (mm)||544||564||554||575||596|
|D||HEAD TUBE LENGTH (mm)||95||105||90||100||110|
|E||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||66.0°||66.0°||66.0°||66.0°||66.0°|
|F||FORK RAKE (mm)||44||44||44||44||44|
|I||CHAIN STAY LENGTH (mm)||438||438||438||438||438|
|J||BOTTOM BRACKET DROP (mm)||60||60||60||60||60|
|M||STAND OVER HEIGHT (mm)||613||661||661||712||737|
|N||HANDLEBAR WIDTH (mm)||760||760||760||760||780|
|O||STEM LENGTH (mm)||40||40||40||50||50|
|P||CRANK LENGTH (mm)||165||170||170||170||170|
|X-Small (27.5")||4'11" to 5'4"|
|Small (27.5")||5'2" to 5'7"|
|Small(29")||5'2" to 5'7"|
|Medium (29")||5'5" to 5'9"|
|Large (29")||5'7" to 5'11"|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 12x148 thru-axle|
|Fork||Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm, 15x110|
|Rims||For 27.5": Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width For 29": Giant AM 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width|
|Tires||For 27.5": Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6, EXO, TR, tubeless For 29": [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, EXO, TR, tubeless, [R] Maxxis Aggressor 29x2.5 WT, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore 5100, 30t S:170mm, M:170mm, L:170mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M4100, 1x10|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M5120, Shadow +|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Deore M4100, 11x46|
|Brakes||Tektro HDM 276, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]180mm, [R]180mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HDM 275|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL TR35, alloy S:760mm, M:760mm, L:780mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:50mm, L:50|
|Seatpost||Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote For 27.5": XS: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm S: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm For 29": S: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm M: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm L: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm|
|Accessories & Extras||For 27.5": tubeless prepared, max tire size 2.6", max chainring size 32t For 29": tubeless prepared, max tire size 2.5", max chainring size 32t|
* Subject to change without notice.