- Hikeable cycling shoe with Boa closure offers mountain touring versatility
- Durable synthetic leather with reinforced rip-stop mesh for breathability
- Boa L6 dial allows quick and precise micro-adjustment
- EVA midsole and rubber sole for pedaling efficiency, walking comfort
- Flexible half-length shank, shock absorbing EVA perform on and off bike
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Intended Use||Mountain touring|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa|
|Midsole||EVA w/half shank|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||4/12|
|Weight||376g (Size: 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.