The Giant AC0 tubeless tires are ready to roll, no matter what the conditions are. All condition tread design allows better traction in a wide range of conditions, delivering superb grip all year round. By running tubeless, the reduced air pressure enhances ride comfort and reduces the risk of punctures. The supple 170TPI casing provides an exceptionally smooth ride while being hard wearing and the DEFLECT 2 lite lightweight nylon protection belt under the tread delivers excellent puncture protection, allowing you to get on with the most important thing - riding.
- All-Condition tread design for better traction in a wide range of conditions
- Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures
- Supple, 60 TPI casings provide an exceptionally smooth ride
- Dual-compound Silica based tread rubber compound
- DEFLECT 2 Lite lightweight woven nylon protection belt under the tread rubber
- Weight: 280g
- Folding Bead
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
Heavier than folding (adds rotational weight)
Harder to store and transport
Easier to store and transport
|Black / 700 x 25c||04713250807775||340000179||210000026489|