$40.70 - $45.70
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
$30.00 - $60.70
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Topeak's Super Tourist DX Tubular Rack is a great rack for long-distance touring. It's the perfect add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. And, it boasts a side bar to keep panniers in place.
Are you trying to carry an oddly-shaped item on your rack? Sunlite's Bungee Cargo Net will secure it for the ride home. It is 13 x 13 inches in size and the 4 vinyl coated hooks help secure it to your rack.
• 24-inch long double strap • Vinyl-coated hook ends
$17.70 - $23.70
Sunlite's Classic Flower Basket is just like the ones you remember as a kid. Made from weather-resistant plastic, it's tough, light and durable. It fits most handlebars and the flowers are removable. Carry your stuff in style.
You know those old movies where they show a woman coming from the market and she has a basket on cruiser with a baguette sticking out of it? Well, Sunlite's Deluxe Rattan Basket is that basket. It attaches to your handlebars via Velcro straps. Its frame is made from steel with a weather-resistant synthetic rattan weave so it can handle a good bit of weight, too.
- Deluxe woven wicker basket woven on a steel frame for structure. - Fully adjustable quick release bracket - Mount: Leather Straps - Size (WxLxD): 13.5x10.25x10.25"
- Bike rack RR 290 mm strut kit with hardware - Great for smaller frames - 4 bolts & nuts - 1 set/bag
$23.40 - $30.00
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Folding Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your rear rack in a snap and folds out of the way when not in use.
$40.00 - $57.70
• Powder coated steel construction • Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
Sunlite's Gold Tec Disc Rack fits almost any disc brake-equipped bike with wheel sizes of 26-inch, 27-inch, and 700c. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Disc Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. The top deck has a capacity of up to 50 pounds and side struts support rear panniers.
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
$60.70 - $61.70
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Quick Release Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via a fully adjustable handlebar mount. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
- Powder-coated steel construction - Rubber carrying handle - Quick-release handlebar-mounting system for 22.2mm and 31.8mm handlebars
- Large single compartment - Includes removable shoulder strap - Velcro mounting straps - Bag volume: 280 c.i. - Size: 11x5.5x5.5-inch
- Natural fiber construction woven around a steel frame for durability - Fully adjustable quick release mount - Mount: Quick Release - Material: Fiber/Steel - Size (WxLxD): 14.5x10.25x9-inches
- Used for attaching rear racks to monostays or seatposts on bikes without traditional seatstays - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
The perfect bag for a wilderness adventure or an all-day ride around town. The Serfas Ark Expandable Half-Frame Bag can adapt to accommodate more gear with its expandable bottom and will resist the elements with its durable water resistant construction. Thirsty? Pack your favorite water bladder (sold separately) and route the hose through the integrated Hydration Port. - Hydration port for water bladder compatibility (bladder & hose not included) - 5 adjustable hook & loop frame mounting straps - Multiple bag exterior attachment points - Size: 5.5" Height (9" Expanded) x 17" Length x 2" Width - Capacity: 187 Cubic Inch Bag Volume (3L) / Expanded: 306 Cubic Inches (5L)
$40.70 - $45.00
Keep your belongings safe & dry with the completely waterproof Monsoon Bag. The roll top, elastic closure mechanism & quick release saddle rail bracket make the Monsoon Bag easy to install & built to endure the elements. Features: - Waterproof Construction - Roll Top Closure System - Quick Release Saddle Rail Mount - Reflective Logo Highlights - Material: 210D Ripstop Specs: - Size: 5.5? x 2.5" x 3.5"/ 48 Cubic Inches (Medium), 6.5" x 2.5" x 4.5"/ 73 Cubic Inches (Large)
Serfas Pannier Bags are stylish, high quality, and the most affordable way to add a ton of storage to your ride. Perfect for commuting to work, busy students biking to class, or just a lazy Sunday aimlessly riding around town stopping in at some of your favorite local spots. It has a capacity of 22 liters and is made of water-resistant 300D and 1680D Polyester. - Quick Access Roll-Top Closure With Single Buckle - Webbed Nylon Top Carry Loop and Removable Webbed Nylon Shoulder Strap (Side D-Ring Bag Attachment Points) - Durable Reinforced Bag Edges and Stiffened Rear Bag Panel - Convenient Left and Right Side Safety Light Attachment Loop - Elastic Mesh Single Side Bottle Storage - Reflective Serfas Logo - Dimensions: 12.5" (Top) x 15" (Height) x 11.75" (Bottom Width) - Weight: 784g / 27.6oz
$44.99 - $49.99
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
Planet Bike's Versa Rack means your steed with disc brakes can finally be made into a rack-packing workhorse. It's 6061-aluminum construction provides maximum strength and stability. Thanks to the clever design you'll have complete heel clearance when you install packs. Plus, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Versa Rack to your bike.
The Lizard Skins Utility Strap is an easy way to stow essential tools and a spare tube. The minimally designed Utility Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile system is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames. The Utility Strap has a wide strap and durable metal buckle. - On-bike storage solution - Inner sleeve to compress the tube - Multiple spots for tools: CO2, Tire Lever, Multi-tool, etc. - Wide strap and durable metal buckle - Silicone and rubber grip for stability - Compact and lightweight - Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame - Weight 4oz
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Liv seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- Water resistant material - Rip stop construction for durability - Expandable top and side compartments - Carry handle and removable shoulder strap - Rack compatible - Taillight attachment - Rain cover
Page 1 of 2 Next page