Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on the original order.
PRICES AND INFORMATION
Our website is available to help make your shopping experience as convenient as possible. We make every effort to maintain current and accurate prices in our online catalog but it is possible for pricing to be inaccurate from time to time due to technical errors within the website stocking system. For the most updated and accurate information please call either store. We appreciate your understanding and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create, and we strive for accuracy and timeliness whenever possible so please bring any errors you find to our attention. Thank you!
Parts and accessories
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Receipt must be present at time of return.
- Refunds will be issued in the form in which the item(s) was purchased. In-store credit is available for all returns.
- In-store credit will be issued on all non-stocking Special Orders. A restocking fee of up to 25% may be withheld.
- In-store credit will be issued on gifts being returned without a receipt.
- Returns must be in “as-new”, “sellable” condition and have all original packaging materials.
- No returns on closeout or sale items.
- No returns on gift card/gift certificate purchases.
- We spend a lot of time ensuring that each bike we sell is the correct type, size, and fit for every customer. All bicycles sales are final, once a bike leaves the shop it is considered “used” and is not in re-sellable condition, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Labor, delivery, and/or installation services.
- Consumable items like food, drink, batteries, CO2 cartridges, etc.
- Items that are damaged or abused.
- Items that are missing accessories, parts, etc.
- Opened computer software and GPS units can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund.
- Donated items.